1 packet of 6 candles
seen as a characteristic of a handmade product and not a fault.
All our candles have an approximate burn time, however, to get the most out of your candles it is recommended to keep the wick trimmed to 10mm at all times. This allows the candle to burn at its intended rate. If you leave the wick long it will create a longer than required flame, causing it to burn hotter than necessary, reducing the candles burn time.
- Remove all, stickers, and, packaging, from your candle prior to lighting, even the sticker on the base.
- Always light candles from the base of the wick. It draws the wax up the wick rather than burning the wick down to the wax to ignite
It is advisable to burn a candle for the first time for a minimum of 1 hour. This allows the candle to properly warm allowing it to burn properly every time you relight it.
- Never leave candles unattended while burning.
- Burn candles away from drafts. A draft will cause your candle to burn unevenly, drip and smoke.
- Keep candles out of strong light. It can make the colour fade.
- Refrigerate your candles for an hour before burning. They will last longer. Wrap them in foil or plastic when they are in the fridge or the wick will absorb moisture and the candle will not burn properly.
- If you don't have a long match or lighter to reach a deep or high candle, light a piece of uncooked dried spaghetti and use it to light the candle.
- Use an extinguisher or snuffer to put candles out, or blow with your finger to your lips to block most of the force of your breath. This will prevent candle wax from being splattered around by the force of your breath.
- It is said that this practice is the origin of the gesture "shhhhh" with a finger to mouth, used at bedtime to quiet children and put out the lights.
WOODEN CANDLE HOLDER Never burn candle when wax is less than 5cm from the bottom.
These are wooden and will burn if left unattended,
Never leave candles unattended
Never place/use candles near an open fire or heat source as the heat will cause candle to melt,and burn
Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep.
Be sure the wick ember is no longer glowing.
* Local buyers pick up is available
* We use standard mail - Australia Post
* Express post is also available option at checkout
* We will not be responsible for lost or damage mail.
* Delivery dates shown are an “estimated” date not guaranteed date.
* If your order is urgent or required by a certain date please use express post.
TERMS OF SALE
* We are happy to refund/exchange goods if faulty but not if you change your mind.
* To receive a refund/exchange goods must be returned at the buyers expense in original packaging.
* Please contact prior to return.
* Please feel free to ask as many questions as you like prior to purchase.
* Please contact us with any problems relating to your purchase before leaving feedback.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister